Global Skyware Type 243 2.4M C-Band Tx/Rx Class III Antenna
This item is currently out of stock, please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org for the product availability.
- 3.4 – 4.2 GHz Rx. 5.85 -6.725 GHz Tx.
- Linear or Circular Pol Feed Options
- Type N or WR137 Tx Feed Interface
The Skyware Global Type 243 2.4 m Class III RxTx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The two piece reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of each reflector half is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain the critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance.
The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector and feed support arm. Heavy-duty lockdown bolts secure the mount to any 6.63″ (168 mm) O.D. mast to prevent slippage in high winds.
Hot-dip galvanizing is standard for maximum environmental protection.
Type 243 Features
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- Two-piece precision offset thermoset-molded reflector.
- Heavy-duty galvanized Az/El mount.
- Fine Azimuth and elevation adjustments.
- Galvanized support arm and alignment struts.
- Factory pre-assembled mount.
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Includes C-band Circular Polarized RxTx Feed Assembly.
- Heavy-duty Class III mount for 11 kg (25 lb) RF electronics (LNB & BUC)