NJRC NJT8318N 8W Standard Ku-Band BUC
The NJRC NJT8318N ultra-compact series 8W Ku-Band BUC is an ultra-compact block upconverter that provides up to +39 dBM of Linear RF output power for use on Ku-band satcom networks (14.00 to 14.5 GHz). This compact 8W BUC offers easy installation and setup. The NJRC NJT8318F also includes provisions for a separate AC power supply that accepts input voltages from 90V to 240 VAC. Type "N" connector RF input.
Delivery: 3-7 business days via DHL Express Worldwide
- High Temperature Operating - Operation Garantee Temperature Range: -40 to +75 degree C
- RF Frequency - Standard Ku-band: 14.0 to 14.5 GHz
- High Efficiency Output Power - (8W Model) P1dB: +39 dBm min. over temperature, Power Consumption: 90 W maximum, IM3: -28 dBc @ Pout <= +36 dBm
- FSK Modulation M&C Option
- Smallest Size & Lightest Weight- Dimension: 180 (L) x 130 (W) x 80 (H) mm, Weight: 2.4 kg