Make sure that you have received the correct make and model. Ashour must be notified of any discrepancies in your order within 30 days of the invoice date. After the 30-day grace period, Ashour reserves the right to provide a partial refund or no refund at all based on the lateness of notification.
Return Merchandise Application Procedures
1. Email us at email@example.com to troubleshoot the merchandise. To qualify for warranty repair, the first date of contact of this failure must be within the warranty period counted starting the day of the purchase.
2. If recommended by Ashour Support to have the merchandise returned for repair, an RMA number will be given if the merchandise is still within warranty (1 Year).
3. Securely package the merchandise with as many original parts as possible and note the RMA number on the package or waybill.
4. Ship the merchandise to an address given by Ashour Support. The RMA number is considered void if not received by Ashour/Manufacturer within sixty (60) days from issuing the RMA number.
5. Upon completion, Ashour/Manufacturer will ship back to sender’s address as written on the waybill unless otherwise requested.
Customer is responsible for paying freight and insurance for all product returns.